hye, i would like to ask anyone about my condition right now.

last week, i had been on a diet where i only eat once a day. after a few days of doing it, i had stomach cramps so i stopped the "diet". i had been vomiting after eating that night. first i thought it was just the regular gastric but then it didn't go away. it has been 5 days and i have been eating normally but after i ate something, the diarrhea came. last night i started to have really painful stomach ache that feels like acidic pain in my upper and lower stomach and have been on a head ache and having nausea altogether. i cannot get myself to the doctor because i have been pregnant before and i am so afraid that they might find it so the medical check ups is not an option for me here. i hope there is a less painful solution for it.

Hello Ms.Lala

The condition you might be experiencing might be due to exactly that diet you were previously under. It is called an intestinal obstruction, this might have most likely occured due to the poor diet, which enhanced the poor bowel habits. The symptoms you are experiencing are constipation symptoms, although having diarrhea is something you should consult with your health care provider. Do you have recurrent vomiting ?Do you have severe pain in the anus during a bowel movement, or any other symptom? For example there have been casses where people have had symptoms which included, tiredness, fatigue, poor tolerance to cold weather which then suggested the need to assess their thyroid funtion for hypothyroidism. My best advice, considering it might be intestinal obstruction, is to eat strictly only high fiber foods, fruits like pineapple, prunes, apples and peaches will help here. Eat whole-grain bread that use wheat or bran – this will help scour your intestines and rid them of waste. and applying an enema might help along the process. Neverthless I highly recommend you visit a doctor asap, considering its almost a week now. Is the vomit any specific color?

Albert F. Barone, M.D., M. Sc

hye dr.barone,

thank you for the reply. i experienced the worst stomach ache today so i forced myself to a private clinic and i had been diagnosed with stomach ulcer. however, i am not quite understand what it is, how to cure it. do i need an operation? how long does it last?

here are the medication that was described to me, they told me i needed to take each medication every one hour, one at a time.however they need me to have a follow up tomorrow but i am not confident that i will go for the follow up.

the medications:
dhaperazine
ranitidine tablets
zenpro omeprazole
mixture magnesium sulfate

note that i am a smoker, does not eat anything other than veggies and chicken

help me...!

this is just my opinion but you should probably ask the doctor these questions. Also, you probably shouldn't smoke for the kid... take better care of yourself.. please

i hope you feel better