Hello! I have a problem with chronic stomach gurgling. It happens a couple of times a week. It happens with no reason, this embarrassing gurgling, together with the bellyache. I have no idea what is causing it, and how should I treat it!!!! Any ideas?

Hello there! I think this problem is causing your nutrition. I am not sure, but whenever I would eat something my stomach couldn’t cope with, the gurgling would start. But my doctor told me that some serious conditions may be connected to these weird symptoms like anemia, Celiac Disease and bowel cancer. So, just to be on the safe side, go and have that checked!!!!

I don't know if i am the only one, but whenever i lay down in bed, my stomach starts making these gurgling noises. i'm 15 years old now and this has been happening since i was about 13. my stomach almost never rumbles when i'm standing up. its so embarrassing to go to my friend's sleepovers because my stomach constantly makes noises. i have tried changing my sleeping position but nothing works... what's wrong with me???

I think I’ve got an answer for you.
One reason for trapped gas is your food not being properly or fully digested at the best part of your digestive system. After you eat food it needs to hang out in the stomach and upper intestines for a while. If the food is still being digested in the lower intestine you are going to have a bad time. You will hear a lot of gurgling and gas bubbles will be floating around all over the place.
This is what you need to do I think:

1) Don’t sh*t too much!! This will encourage partially undigested food to progress too quickly in your digestive tract. Pretty much once a day should be good enough. A few hours after waking up is a good time often. This is the best single suggestion I have. Although it is almost counterintuitive because as soon as undigested food is hanging out in the lower intestines expelling it does seem like the thing to do and does bring temporary relief.

2) Then you should try to eat only during meal times (say 9am 1pm 6pm) and then give it a break for the rest of the time.

3) And then a bunch of little hints are important like don’t eat too much, and yogurt helps complete digestion, and junk food maybe isn’t good for you, and stuff like that.

I hope this helps!

ive had stomach problems after eatting homemade chilli hasnt stoped gugle and making noise for that week and it hurts seems like i cant go to bathroom too sometimes. any help plz

nice 2 now

Hi I've been dealing with stomach bloating for 7 days hard for me to breath pain in right side

I'm having the same problem