These have been there as long as I can remember, but I don't examine my penis in close detail very regularly. I had sex several years ago with a girl who had a friend tell me that she had HPV (real winner) and that got me thinking. You can't see the bumps unless I am erect, there is no pain, itchiness, swelling, secretions, rash or any other symptoms, just the bumps. They look like they're under the skin, not protuberances or warts. They are uniform in size (Tiny, like .07mm pencil lead) and don't have white heads or anything. What got me worried was watching porn and I started noticing that the head of the guy's penis's were smooth and I don't know if it's common for some people to have a textured head or not. They're on my shaft too (but mainly on the head) and on the shaft they're skin colored. I say this because there is no discoloration. On my penis head, they're the same color as the head. On the shaft, they're the same color as the shaft.

I've searched for answers but everyone I can find has secretions or white bumps or something. I don't think it's scabies because it's been there for so long and there's no itching or running or the little burrows the people online talk about. I tend to not think its warts because they're so small and don't look like the pictures I've seen. So, I guess the real question is, is it common to have a bumpy penis head? Again, you can't see these unless I am erect so...yeah.

sounds like you need to consult with your doctor and examine you.. you also ask him to do bloodwork for STD's just in case, esp on Hpv..

@MattSkel83

yes, sounds like my issue. basically the same... ALTHOUGH, i do also get SOME redness and occasionally blotchiness. but its not anything mad like std's or herpes etc etc. as all that has been ruled out. 

I used to have the smooth head from the porn movies, but one day after unprotected sex many years ago i got the bumps, like yourself, colourless bumps on the head. not painful, not very serious, just looks different, and i dont like different! they have never gone away and i have always been worried by them. 

they are very noticeable when erect and i think the head is more red then it used to get when erect.

currently, i THINK they are yeast / fungal related as i also have athletes foot/fungal toenail issues. so  have been told by docstors its yeast infection (candidiasis). in my case, also possibility of the added bonus of Balanitis... but this one is yet to be confirmed, and probably unlikely, its just that the redness MAY be connected to it, not sure though. 

Just wondering if you got any solution or diagnosis as to why the bumps are there?

thanks

You may have a variation known as pearly penile papules, which is normal and not a sign of an STD. Your doctor or dermatologist can tell you for sure, but in general, the bumps appear around the crown of the penis and are uniform in shape, size and color. You can encourage a healthy, supple appearance to the penis skin by applying a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that is enriched with skin-friendly nutrients and natural moisturizers.

i think i have the same thing as well i had unprotected sex and next day i noticed that there was tiny red bumps also kinda looks like a rash, but my symptoms also include that the base of the head i guess you would say is also purple. the entire head is kinda swollen not sure though doesn't hurt. the first thing i noticed was a large swelling almost like a blister but not quite. and to add i talked to the girl, she got tested and they said she was negative for everything well she has been tested twice in the past 4 months. so idk any help i suppose would be nice. i went to the doctor also he said i did have a fungal/ yeast infection ive been using steroidal cream for the past month havent really seen any change. the yeast went away but not the swelling.

Same issue here. Taken full std panel, everything negative there. So pretty much narrowed it down to "Yeast /HPV/ MC" it´s one of these. Better take my penis to a dermatologist and get a final answer beforeI loose my mind.

Look up Pearly penile papules on google that might be your problem

Ive got candida from a broken condom and i now have these bumps along with hpv. Glad to double check that its not herpes. The redness is definitely a fungal thing. Although it is quite a scare. Go to your natural path and start a detox program to rid yourself of candida. Then i assume your body will be healthy enough to fight off these warts/bumps. Ive been dealing with mine for nearly a year now and i just started my program about a week ago. Honestly dont trust anyone at the clinic. Ive gone about 10 times only to be given antibiotic creams and ive even been offered anti depressants. Yeah we look a little crazy when we walk in there but were scared and frustrated! So what my journey will include is getting my body healthy enough to detox myself of all the heavy metals i have in me. That includes quitting smoking. I will have to heal my leaky gut too. After a few months i go back and start the real detox of yeast/fungi thats exhausting me. And after that i think i heal myself from all the damage the candida has done. My doctor said this will take about 6 months. And i dont care. Its been longer than 6 months dealing with this and im in so much pain all the time i can hardly keep it together. I will write again once ive completed this 6 month detox and let you all know if this is the way to go. I have faith in my doctor though. Hes fixed me before.

Did you get the result? Is it any of yeast/HPV/MC?

I have the exact same thing. Have you had any resolution to this or discovered what it is?