About 2 months ago i noticed little red bumps that looked like a zit kinda thing by my gentinal area. At first i thought they were ingrown hairs so i tried to find the hairs in the little bumps, some had them some didnt. I also found that if you squeeze them they bleed very easily and do not hurt or itch at all. I have not had sex for about 6 months and with that woman i used a condom every time so i think there is little chance for an STD. I left it alone for about a week or two and it seemed to stay the same or even get a little worse. Im starting to get a little worried is there any treatment or something i can do to rid of these little bumps?

Hey, I've recently developed the same symptoms. Did you ever get a diagnosis and figure out what it was??

Hey does it have a white head on it? because I got the same and went to my doctor and he and she said that it was folliculitis. Which is an infection and inflamation of the hair follicules.