This is embarrassing but please hear me out. Well just yesterday, me and my girlfriend were alone and we decided to get a bit sexual. I touched my penis and I felt something wet on the tip of my penis and on my fingers. I don't know what it was but I don't remember if I wiped it off or not. 4-5 minutes later I decided to slip my hands into her underwear and I started to rub her and finger her and it went into her vagina a bit. During the time I wasn't cautious about the fluid on my finger but last night I couldn't sleep thinking about it. I'm worried if she will get an infection or if she will get pregnant from my the fluid. Around 5 hours before it I masterbated. I took a shower but I didn't urinate. I don't know if spend was on the fluid or not. Please tell me what are the chances my girlfriend might get pregnant. Thank you!

No I you girl friend is not pregnant. If you took a shower after you masturbated them no cum would be left. What you felt on you penis was either pre-cum or pee... Your girlfriend is fine!!!:)

Get married ASAP!!