Hey umm I'm 14 and I'm a virgin and like I have this white pimple looking things on the extra skin part of my vagina and like sometimes there really itchy and I feel dirty all the time down there and like white stuff after a day is there like it looks like faded cream or something and like I produce some type of gooey stuff and it has no smell to it but has this wierd smell like it smells like nothing but a wierd nothing please help me because I'm embarrassed to tell my mom and like if I ever get sexually active I don't want the guy I like to run away please help me i might kill myself

Health Guru
Hi, it sounds like you could just have a yeast infection, all females get it so its nothing to be worried about :-) I know its embarrassing but talk to your mum about it and she will get you something to use for it.
I am assuming that you have all ready started your periods to?

Hi there!  I agree with blank canvas.  Yeast infections can be the bane of women's existence.  :)  Even little babies can get them.  Talk to your Mom and go see a doc.  No need to think about killing yourself...even if it did turn out to be something worse which I highly doubt it is if you're still a virgin.