I am so turned on Im 14 and have tried so many things to masterbate but I never cum, I feel like I'm gonna explode if I don't cum soon. I can't stop having dirty thoughts because of how turned on I feel. I'm a girl and I just want help. Please tell me what to do. I would do anything .

Health Guru
Hi Sabrina, when you say you have tried everything name a few things you have tried then it makes it easier to answer your question :-)

Same here I've tried the pillow, the rubbing, the vibrator, the bath tap method and I feel like crying coz I want to so bad - 14yr old girl x

Health Guru
Hi guest, the main thing you need to do is be totally relaxed because if you have always got the thought you might get caught in the back of your mind it will be hard to get turned on and to orgasm. When you say you tried a vibrator was that internally you tried it or was it on your clit and surrounding area?