I am i 14 year old female.

I have masturbated before but want some new ideas on what to use.

I have used the shower heads, hair brushes, kid toys from Wal Mart.

I want some new Ideas.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Make sure you don't use something that may be dirty or irritating.

use a small courgette or a carrot with a condom on it if you're nervous, then try bigger things like bananas or cucumbers. even a bottle with a rounded cap is great fun !

i use my guys d*ck

take a long bath let the water fall on your vagina..extream 'O' ! no need for hands

I use the handle on my razor (gillette womens Venus) and it hits 'the spot' if you know what I mean!

I use end if highlighter but wash well with soap

get a glue stick and take the glue out; amazing

How do u use a glue stick?

use you hand or rub it againdt something

The shower head thing dosent work for me and I am thirteen i need some good ideas now!xx

Make sure you have complete privacy to explore yourself, Get some foaming hand or body wash something that won't irritate u or u can also use lube or lotion. If using foam be over a bath and put a towel on the floor. Spread your legs its way nicer if u can raise one leg. slowly and gently pamper wash your p***y with your bare clean hand and rub your clit. Think about things like fat tongues rubbing against your clit and try to move the muscles around your p***y. If u rub back and forth long enough you will give yourself an orgasm. I don't recommend running it under a tap, yes it feels so wonderful especially if u can get a bath that's nice and wide u can really spread your legs and let the water run on your clit but don't use this unless u use other methods in conjunction with it. As it can desensitize your clit and make it hard to orgasm. Its very important for teenager girls to feel comfortable with exploring their parts and they have the right to feel good there's nothing wrong with being turned on its very natural. Good luck sweetheart I hope u enjoy your clitoral stimulation like I throughly did. I caught my mom masturbating when I was your age, which was lucky for me because she shared ideas I was blessed to have a supportive mom who taught me it was perfectly normal to please yourself :D

Well I'm 14 and to have an orgaism I put a con air squishy hand brush in my p***y and rub consitallty and fast and I get a giant orgaism and it feels so frickin good

well i whould try to use a extra pillow but make sure its ok with you

Take a pillow or stuffed animal while ur naked rub ur Clint all over up down side to side than push it towards ur p***y than hump it grind on it it feels nice