Well, I'm 12 and I just started my period for this month. I really want to masterbate but I dont know if it's a good idea. If it's ok, how should I do it? Thanks. ^_^

;3 it's just a week. trust me, i have this problem all the time. just wait it out. it'll feel awesome when it's over.

you can, it might get a bit messy, but if you willing?

well u can its lovrly

hey..i am 15 and i have been wondering the same as how to masturbate during my periods.i feel really turned on during my period and feels desperate to just masturbate...so is there any way i can do it...

Of course! Wear a tampon and only try clitoral stimulation, but you can still try this in many ways such as using fingers, vibrators, rubbing against a dildo etc.

Well I'm 13 n on my period cramps the hole nine yards n I also have a cold but I am still able to masterbate no mess at all I simply put a stuffed animal on a pillow n hump (fully clothed) it n I orgasem

Just curious, but does it help your cramps?

My 17 yo gf of years ago, in the mid 1950s, used to have horrible cramps. Bad enough so that her father would take her to the hospital sometimes.

We found that me masturbating her helped a lot to relieve the pain. If we managed to see each other every night she could get through her period relatively comfortably. It never bothered me to do oral on her during that time and she said that worked even better. Of course she might have been telling me that just to get me to do it because she loved it so much.

I'm 13 and I masturbate too and it sucks during my period! So what I do is just rub your clit while humping a pillow? Fully clothed though :P Or kinda just rub the opening a bit wearing a pad? Or use a tampon :)

I'm the same. I'm 17 and its my time of the month and I get so so turned on! I wanna masterbate but I don't want a messy job because that's gross.. I'm going to try laying a towel down on my bed, putting in a tampon and doing it.. See how this goes

What in the 1950's?? How old is your girlfriend u now?

Well then...awkward...

getting turned on now!!!

Health Guru
you can either use tampons when you want to masturbate or you can go masturbate in the shower. :-)

It's ok really you just have to wait it out but if I were you DON'T do it when you are one your period something bad might happen so just don't but after your period is over its ok then i had the exact same problem as you so just wait after it feels better anyway