Hi. Im 13 (maybe too young for masterbation?) And i have tried masterbation lots. I dont get ANY pleasure from it and im so confused.. ive look at websites and they say rub your clit, but i cant find my clit.

it is a little piece of skin above the opening to your vagina

try using more fingers or something big it might hurt the first few times but you should gett used to it. If your a virgen it might be different and you might not be turned on :-D

cool

awsome

feels so good

Yes everybody all you have to do is spit on your hand and put your hand around your penis and go up and down

How do you get turned on?

Try having a shower with the water on your your genitals, this stimulates you and can bring on an erection , this can be satisfying for females also.

I put a old towel between my legs and move in and out,works good for me

All you do is get porno and and and a family member and have them do it for you or do it will they are waching. U can even ask them questions

The clit is hidden towards the top of your vagina between your lips and labia. Once extremely turned on and excited it begins to swell and harden up. This makes it more sensitive and pleasurable for most and most women prefer to rub it in circles faster and harder while also gently pinching it. To ensure it stays wet and libricated to make it more pleasurable women frequently slide some fingers down between their lips to soak their fingers and rub the wetness back over the clit. Other women will use a finger or two and slide them deep inside them then begin to repeatedly press their finger tips against their g-spot located on the inner and upper wall. Think about curling your fingers inside and pressing against the wall underneath your belly button. I've seen and enjoyed watching and making them squirt while and after playing with the g-spot! Now having said all that, everyone woman/girl is different and enjoys different things to cum and orgasm. It's up to YOU to decide, experiment, and figure out what YOU like and feels good. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masterbating so no need to feel selfconsience about it. If one of your friends says they don't and never have...they're lying through their teeth! I completely understand not wanting to get caught by your parents so just plan it out when you're alone. You'd be surprised just how's my grown women, ages 20-35 or so, are still embarred about it and haven't experimented with themselves to learn what they like and don't like. And when you finally find that right guy, you'd be AMAZED at how much of a turn on it is for him to be able to know exactly what pleases you and tell him openly without being shy or embarred about what YOU like and how to make you orgasm. I'd highly suggest starting early...when you begin to feel the urges to masterbate and are comfortable with it...and exploring your entire body to figure out what's pleasing to you! As a guy myself its a little off putting when we're with a girl who is either so shy she's afraid to talk about those things or has no idea what she wants. Also, I've heard stories from women and girls that have used a banana or cucumber to pleasure themselves internally. Now this doesn't happen to everyone but to the ones it does happen to, sometimes parts of the skin of the banana open up and the insides begin to ooze out inside of you...sometimes without you even knowing...and it causes massive infections when left inside too long...then having to see a gynecologist about it can be slightly embarrassing. Whatever you choose to use inside of you make sure it's solid, smooth and most importantly CLEAN! If it's not fairly smooth you risk the chance of cutting your inner walls and if unclean you may be putting a type of bacteria inside you causing anything from yeast infections to UTIs. I hope this has helped anyone out there. Feel free to ask me if you have any other questions or concerns I haven't already addressed.

think about sexual stuff

Okay I'm 14 and your clit is before the opening of your hole but you need to get your p***y wet like rub yours nipples and then if you find it rub your clit and if u want you can shuv a finer in there if u want it feels so gooood good luck

If you look at ur p***y there's a slit and at the tops the clit