I'm 23, unemployed, and still living at home with parents. I plan on starting college this January. I was on birth control when I got pregnant so it was not at all intentional.

My boyfriend and I have been on and off for almost a year. He does NOT want this baby. When I told him I was pregnant, without hesitation his response was, "So, abortion right?" I don't know what to do... I really don't want to go through an abortion, but at the same time I don't want to bring a baby into our lives especially when the both of us aren't ready. I definitely don't want to force someone to be a father. I know I can get some help from the state if I decide to keep the baby and I'm sure my parents will help me out financially. But I really don't know how much longer the father and I are going to be together. I do not want to be a single mother, not to mention one of those people who pops out 4 kids all by different dads. I want to give my child a good life and I want it to have two parents who love it. And I never wanted to have a baby if I had to get help supporting it... I feel so disgusted that I'd have to live off the state.

I found out today as I watched videos of an 8 week old embryo, that it moves around inside me... And now I feel even worse for some reason. Is it a human life? I know it can't feel yet but I don't know if I can have someone suck it out with a tube. I have an appointment with Planned Parenthood tomorrow for a pre-op. Then the day after tomorrow I am scheduled for the abortion. I am not looking forward to the side affects if I go through with it. But I don't want the side affects of a pregnancy either. :-(

I really don't know what to do.

Did you figure out what you wanted to do? Just remember you need to do what you think is best. DOnt let other people tell you what to do.

Wow this is me all over! And i am the same amount along as you. I wish i knew what you ended up doing. I would like to know. However this post was forever ago.

don't have an abortion, have the baby. there are a lot of organizations that will help you. Go to a Roman Catholic church for help and they will guide you. Good luck.