About 3 weeks ago I lost my virginity. My boyfriend and I used a condom also, and he didn't ejaculate. Well the next day I was having pretty bad vagina smells. I'm not sure if it's because I just got off my period when i had sex but, the smells were not fishy they were just unpleasant. I decided to douche and the smell went away, so I assume everything is normal in that department now? Well, a few days later I got a bump in my outer labia. It's under the skin and very painful. I usually get bumps like that from shaving and they go away in a few days, but this has been here for going on two weeks. Then 4 days ago I had sex with my boyfriend again, we used a condom the first time we had sex that night and the second time we didn't. Two days my inner labia was itching, I decided to take a shower, thinking it would stop, but it didn't. A few minutes later it stopped. Well today I have a bump in my inner labia. I'm afraid my boyfriend gave me a std. Does anyone know what this could be? I'm scared to go to the gynocologist, because if my mom found out I had sex, she would probably disown me. If I ask the gynocologist to not say anything to my mom will he/she keep it quiet? Or should I just go to Planned Parenthood and get checked?

If I were you, I'd be asking my boyfriend where else he's been slingin his sausage. You might not want to have anything more to do with him after that.

If it's an STD, you want to get it taken care of right away, regardless of the consequences with respect to your mother. STDs are not to be taken lightly. They can have serious consequences down the road. Your mother knows your going to be sexually active, sooner or later, so you might as well fess up now.

If bf uses a condom, which is the right thing to do, the chances that you have an STD are slim to none. The discomfort that you are feeling could be a result of the condom useage. You just may be allergic to the latex in the condom. The bumps may be an allergic reation as well. It seems that you get symptoms only after you have intercourse using the condom.
This is what i would do if i were you. First, relax and calm down.
Call Planned Parenthood and make yourself an appointment. Go and talk to one of the many qualified medical personnel. You will be examined and they will do the appropriate testing if they feel that it's necessary. Then they will discuss the many forms of birth control, which i strongly suggest that you start on. If you say mom and dad would dis own you if you told them that you have had sex, what would their reaction be if they were about to become grandparents?
FYI..There is a law that has been put into place that prohibits a Doctor or any medical personnel from discussing your medical situation. It is called the HIPA law. This means that your Doctor or staff from Planned Parenthood can not jump on the phone and talk to mom. When you fill out forms from PP, they will ask you who to contact in case of an emergency, that is your decision to make. If someone decides to have an abortion at say,i don't know...14, the law states that it is confidential to EVERYONE, including parents.
I am no way condoning sex at an early age and i am not suggesting that you keep doing it. I am just giving you the tools to make life easier for you and all concerned.
Even if you get on some bc, it is still a good idea that bf uses a condom, this way you won't have to stress a thing.
You will have to keep your bc in a safe place, kind of a hiding place so they don't get found. If mom goes into your purse, which she shouldn't do, bury them some place in your closet.
Good luck and don't be scared. You will be given a lot of helpful information from Planned Parenthood. They understand.