I know that periods go along with how stressed out you can be and environmental issues but 4 months? I know it's possible, but I'm getting more symptoms of something I cannot explain. I've taken pleanty of tests and even went to planned parenthood and their pregancy test even came back negative. So I'm assuming it's not pregnancy. I've been SO tired lately sleeping 8-9 hours a night and then coming home and taking a two hour nap. I've NEVER slept this much in my life. My moods have been all over the place more so than they've ever been. I just feel uncomfortable in my own skin. Three weeks ago I was happy that I thought I was finally getting my period but I spotted for one day, it went away. Again, two days later, spotted, went away. This happened almost every other day for a week and a half! My periods are usually heavy and have never really been effected by stress, I've been stressed my whole life so I'm trying to see if there's any other reasoning behind this? Please, any advice would be very helpful and more than appreciated! I have no health insurance to go to the doctor, and unless it's serious I'd rather not rack up a doctor bill i can't afford :/

Doctors told my cousin she wasnt pregnant for five months. sounds just like your story. Her baby is due next month she is having a girl. She had many negative pregnancy test.