Well I had sex with my newest girlfriend for the first time today, it was completely unplanned so I did not have a condom on me. We are not old enough to get over the counter morning after pills.

To put it simply shes on birthcontrol, and it was only precum. But it is about 5 days after her period, and is the first time for both of us....

What are the chances of her getting pregnant, and what should we do if she is. She is a few years younger then me, and we both are too young for a kid, in both of our opinions.

Percent chances are most appreciated....

I'm not the greatest in the subject as I've been having some problems somewhat related as well, but as far as I know since it was only precum the chances are very slim. Also as far as the morning after pill goes, you can go to a sexual health clinic in your area, and they'd be able to help you out, and provide some other services such as birth control for usually cheaper rates, it's also all completely confidential. If she is pregnant they can also show you your options as well as talk you through what might be the best for your situation.

Good Luck! :-D

First of all, according numerous medical journals, unless there was a previous ejaculation and sperm is left-over in the urethra, precum contains NO sperm. Also, urination after ejaculation can "cleanse" the urethra of left-over sperm due to the fact that urine is so acidic. Basically, if you urinated before producing more precum, then there wouldn't be any sperm involved.

Also, birth control is 99% effective when taken everyday at the same time like it should be.

Even though this girlfriend is on birth control and most likely won't get pregnant, provided she's taking her pills like she should, please make sure you go get some condoms as a back-up method for the future.

As the previous reply stated, you can get condoms for FREE at health clinics like Planned Parenthood.

I hope that helps! Be safe! :-)

I agree witht his post 100%. I think it's ususally a good idea to treat precum like it has semen in it just because it is an STD-bearing fluid. People are so focused on getting pregnant that they forget that they can get sick having sex too! Don't you agree?