I'm 17 and was already pregnant once - I had an abortion March 20, 2009 which I absolutely refuse to do again so I'm hoping I'm not pregnant...
May 19, 2009 was my first official period since the abortion.
My boyfriend and I have still continued to have unprotected sex using the pull-out method which has always worked well for us (Last pregnancy he started cumming inside of me which is why I got pregnant) and since the abortion we have been fine. But now the beginning of this month (I'm not sure on exact dates but I'm guessing between the 8th and a few days ago) he accidentally came inside of me again. The one time he came completely inside of me, and I think there were maybe 1 or 2 other times after that where he did a little bit but pulled out for the rest. (Sorry for the vivid details but I'm kinda worried, even more so now that I think about it) And now of course it's the 19th of June so I guess I'm expecting my period. I'm hoping that maybe since I just started getting them back again that I may be a bit irregular and that's why it isn't here yet. However, before I was pregnant I used to get my period on the 18th of each month every month. So I'm not sure if it's just coincidence that it came on the 19th last month or if it was going to kind of continue on the same track as before...

Basically what I'm asking now is...
What are the chances that I may be pregnant again? AND is it true that there is a higher risk of getting pregnant again after already being pregnant once and/or having an abortion??

I do understand that in order to be 100% sure I should get a test which I plan on doing in the next week or two if my period doesn't come.
And please don't bother with judgemental or rude/sarcastic replies (I got enough of that on yahoo answers for this post), I realize that we should have used condoms especially after last time... Thank you for taking your time to read and reply. I appreciate it.

Hi: If you don't get your period within the next 3 days then I would hazzard a guess that you are indeed pregnant.

You can actually take one now, it might not be totally accurate due to the fact that you had unprotected sex on several dates. The "Natural" method is only 75 - 85% effective IF you follow your ovulation really closely so that you are not ovulating at the time of sex. And too avoid sex at that time period. It is VERY time consuming and most people I've known that use that method have to have a calendar and follow it too the T.

So you could take one now and see, or wait till or if you are actually late. Your period should be fine now, because it has been 3 months, and that's about right as far as time goes. It is true that you are more fertile after an abortion, miscarriage, birth etc. BUT that is in the 1st 6 weeks after and each day that goes by goes down.

As I'm sure you are aware, all it takes is one sperm. And I'm sure you alrready know about the risks of pregnancy and STD's. There's only one way too find out isn't there?!!!!! Just know it might not be totally accurate, it could show negative - because your HCG levels are too low to detect. So just hang tight a couple of days too find out. Since you know you wont have another abortion, at least that's one decision you wont have too make IF you are pregnant again. So good luck, sorry I couldn't off more info, but there is only one way of finding out. Good luck!