Hi, I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and do not get my periods and really not sure if I even ovulate (either are the docs). I am trying to get pregnant and the Doc has suggested having intercourse every second day AAHH!!!...Can anyone please tell me how I will know I am pregnant and how long after sexual intercourse will I know that I am pregnant. What should I look for? Hope someone can help me???!!!!

Well i also suffer from pcos. It seem liked soon as i found out it was a cause of infertility i have been trying to get pregnant. First of all you should ask your doctor to put you on some type of hormone therapy. Such as CLOMID or METFORMIN. Right i just started taking clomid but a lot of PCO people said they have been sucessful in getting pregnant while on this medication. I also suggest you go see an ENDOCRONOLOGIST this is there specialty. They specialize in the endocrine system. I wish you the best i hope GOD bless you, I going threw the same thing as you!! Just have faith and it will happen!!!! Stress can also cause conception to be difficult. SO GOOD LUCK!!!!