I have very oily skin,lots of facial hair,weight gain,lower abdomen pain & headaches.I am a 39 year old female.Can you please help me to figure out whats going on? I also stay really tired & sleepy lately.

This sounds like a hormonal/adrenal problem. I would research the following disorders: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Cushings.
I recommend that you go to the gynecologist and ask for a complete hormone work up. You may also need an abdominal/vaginal ultrasound to look for cysts on your ovaries (although PCOS can occur without the cysts). The test for Cushings is a separate test, so you may have to encourage the doc strongly to test you for it.

You didn't say but I bet that some of these symptoms were experienced in your teens and twenties as well. If so, this is another classic sign of PCOS.