Hi, I love to sleep, perhaps too much. I don’t love to sleep only in the morning or in the evening-I am able to sleep all the time. This is becoming a problem, because I don’t have time for anything else any more. What should I do?

Eight hours every night is enough for our body to rest and refresh. If you’re really tired, you can have a short nap in the afternoon. But if you need more than that, then you have a problem. We all love to sleep, but we won’t waste our life on that. There is a condition called narcolepsy, which is characterized by excessive daytime sleepiness. I don’t say that you have this disorder just because you love to sleep, but maybe you should check it with your doctor. For people with narcolepsy night sleeping is not enough, they have to sleep during the day too. It’s not just that they love to sleep, they have a real urge.

ok. make a routine out of it as best you can , try go to bed at say...12pm and wake up at 11am do this for a couple of weeks and maby your body ill get used to doin it
hope i helpd let me know!!
c ya!
:-D :-D