Hi, I'm an 18 year old male.
At first, my right nipple was really itchy, then after a while, I kept peeling the parts that were dry and there was this period of time where it was like plasma. It took me like a month before I found out how to heal it. I applied this cream to it and in 1-2 nights it was gone.

However, under my right nipple, that exact area where it was infected before, seems to have developed a lump under neath. When I feel my left nipple it is completely painless and I can push inwards. When I do the same with my right, it is very painful and I can feel a lump, like a concave ball-shape thing.

This is definitely not puberty breastbuds as I've alrdy experienced that. I highly think its because of the infection before that and some bacteria evolved into some sort of ...lump...?

Does anyone have a solution to this or experience this. It hurts when someone accidentally touches or nudges it.

you can't be sure its not a hormonal breastbud as you say, seeing as i had mine at 11 and still have it now at 19 :/ and i have had friends that had it before at a young age and its come back.

1st see a Real Dr. I had a lump in my breast area at 17. They removed a tumor.. Tests results were non cancer...Later developed a lump in my groin...Doc said it was a hernia...since it didn't hurt.. we could take the wait and see approach. I was then 23-25 years of age...

At 56 years old the hernia burst..They did Emg surgery,the tissue was sent for testing...At the follow up meeting i was informed it was B Cell NH Lymphoma...Chemo and Rad treatments were scheduled that day...The ONC gave me 2 years in 2008..If you were exposed to any chems like TCE.which is a degreaser/solvant/dry cleaning fluid...It has been found in ground water around the USA..Its effects are like Agent Orange....I'm not confirming your condition..Do a simple search about TCE . or "Dr. M Gros Testomony before Congress water contamination at US Marine base"....

Don't trust the breastbud c**p...See a real Doctor

Hi im an 18 year old male and have a lump under my right nipple and havent had any infection there previously it has made my right nipple swell up and is very painful I walked home today and started getting chest pains on my right side any ideas what it could be??