Hello I found a lump in my right nipple one night and I was crying because I thought I had breast cancer so the next day I woke up I checked my nipple it felt like a smooshed pea and it is wide as my nipple it was itching sometimes so I rubbed but I haven't seen any peeling or oozing when I turn to the side it sticks out ima 13 yr old boy and I'm so worried that I don"t feel like telling my mom it was like 3 or 4weeks winced I found the lump whenever I wake up it feels like it's getting smaller but today a girl hit my chest and it felt like the lump was getting big again guys any help please I'm so worried I'm to young to die!!! :$

Hello there! Chronic itching can be a symptom of eczema of the nipples which is a nonspecific inflammatory response to internal or external agents, such as the soap used to launder your clothes. Itching is often an allergic reaction and responds to removal of the irritant and to topical application of hydrocortisone. Do not think it's a cancer. Only 1-2% of all breast cancers develop in men. Breast cancer in men usually occurs at an older age, and beneath the nipple. You should talk to your mother about it. Take care.