Hi. I don’t know how to write about this nor does it make a sense.
I don’t know at all does this life has sense nor could you call this world a happy place for living. I don’t know.
Few days ago my best friend died from cancer. I don’t know how this could be possible and this devastated me!
I don’t hang around with other friends any more. I have become a stranger. Anyway, I know that I couldn’t be alone in this and that there are out there some people who suffer from same problems.
If out there are some people like me, please help me with some useful advices!

Hi. I think I know exactly what you are going through.
About three years ago I lost my girlfriend in car accident. Since this happened I'm counting hours without her.
It would be easy to put all blame on God but I will not do this.
Sometimes it is hard for a man to get over some things and continue normal living and that is normal!
Life goes on!
Believe me, I was in the same situation like you now, lost, quiet and turn to my self, torture with question –Why!
I often think about her and everything and she misses me a lot, but I know that she would want for me to continue with my life.
Of course there are some medications such as Effexor or Prozac that could help you to get over some rough things in your life.