Well im 26. Im 5ft, and am slim.
I have been off the pill for 7 months as i am TTC.

A month ago i was diagnosed with PCOS, was suffering from pain on right or left side of lower abdomen although i get regular periods.
This month however i calculated to get my period 21st August 09 and now its 24th August 09. My last period was 15th July 09 for 6 days. Before that a 32 day cycle. My cycles are usually 32-34 days but its 41 days so far.
Could i be pregnant?
Im not going to talk at test until i really have to. Could this just be my periods stopping?
Im very confused, i cannot concentrate.

Based on your description, I am guessing that you are not pregnant. PCOS can cause your ovaries to produce more than the normal amount of testosterone, which in turn can stop the ovaries from ovulating. So the absence of your period may be a result of your PCOS. Excessive testosterone can cause your facial hair to thicken and to become more noticeable. This is one sign to watch out for. A friend of mine had to undergo extensive electrolysis to permanently remove her facial hair. I suggest you consult with your doctor again should your amenorrhea continue for a much longer period of time.

Thanks for your advice.

I would just like to add...around day 15 of my cycle i had some pink discharge for 3 days, accompanied by pains which lasted a further 4 days.

Hi Lydz, did you take a pregnancy test or anything to see if you're pregnant or not? I think that's always a good way to make sure for certain that you are not pregnant, just because sometimes women have asymptomatic pregnancies. Have you done that yet?

Hi yes just found out i am pregnant, took a test, so need to book doctors now!

Hi Lydz, that's great news, I hope! When do you go to the doctor? Let me know how you're doing and keep us posted on the pregnancy, okay? Thanks!

Hi update:
I started bleeding Tuesday, doctors ran some test, scan showed nothing in my uterus so i am going through and early miscarriage.

Oh gosh, Lydz, I'm really sorry to hear that. I think that's very unfortunate and I'm sure that you're upset. I hope that things are well with you. Can you let me know how you're doing? I'd like to offer some support. :)