So i had my period around 10th - 14th im estimating aswell, it seems like a good estimate though but i had drunk unprotected sex on the 22nd & im sure i would of been ovulating, ive never been good with figuring that stuff out because ive never had to worry. I took the morninf after pill only the second time i have taken it, but then i had sex again unprotected on the 28th & the 29th drunk again. i know its bad but dont judge please. The next morning i started bleeding heavy bright red with two or three tiny clots but ive only ever bleed that heavy once & i was in agony. This time its different i Was no pain at all, it lasted for two days really heavy but now its stopping slowly. Plus my nipples have them little lumps which isnt really unusual but the tips of them are like whiteish.before i started bleeding i was getting alot of discharge. So if anyone knows what is happening? Because i dont think im due for my period.

Is it possible to be pregnant, like when can i do a test? I had a blood test on wednesday just gone but im not sure if it will detect it