I have a 30 day cycle. I got my period on January 13th thru to the 17th, and ovulated sometime between 25th and 29th of January. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex the 22nd and 25th. Lately I've been tired all the time, mild cramping in lower abdomen, mild on and off nausea, headaches, and sore breasts. I took two pregnancy tests 3 days apart; the first was a faint positive and the second was negative. So now I am confused...??? Could i be pregnant? Miscarriage/chemical pregnancy risk? I would really appreciate advice from someone who has experienced this

I've had 3 miscarriages. a positive followed by a negative could signify a chemical pregnancy but also perhaps the second test may have showed negative because the concentration of urine was not as strong. If it was a different brand of test too, that can affect it, some need a higher level of hcg to show positive. I'd test again in a day or so, first urine of the day. All the best.