Hi. I need help! I am having problem concentrating. I feel depressed. I have lost the interest about anything. I have even lost my appetite. I can`t read, I can`t learn, I don`t want to get out of the house. What to do?

Hi. I have some tips for better concentration. Visualization is very important. it will help you concentrate better when you try to see certain pictures when you read. Never look back. When you learn, don`t let anything distract you from the book. Force yourself to concentrate. Try to learn with your friends. If they are concentrated, you will be too. You must do this every day. Repetition does wonders with memory. Avoid the noise. Don`t answer the phone. Don`t go to your fridge to check what`s in it. Minimize distraction.

Hallo,
You have to understand one thing and that is that everybody had this problem from time to time. This is a problem that can be caused by many factors and it is not diagnosed in children but adults can get it as well. If you are tired or you are having some emotion stress in your life you will have a hard time to concentrate on the important things like your job for instance. This condition can be caused by attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Do you know what is ADHD? This is not diagnosed only in children but in adults as well. There are also some rare conditions that can cause your brain to malfunction but in many cases this is just a temporary thing.