:-( i am 13 and i weigh about 170!! it is so depressing because my family and my friends are not fat by any means!! :-( i need to lose this!.. and i am active .. ugh! i need help finding a plan and advise to stick to it!!
THANKS

Hello there! Finding the cause of the obesity problem, as with any other physical disease is the first order of business in helping anyone lose weight. Ridiculing or other emotional abuse does nothing but intensify the problem. Seeing a doctor should be the first and most important aspect of the process. This is done to look for glandular or other physical problems that might be the cause and hinder any attempts to lose the weight. After this your parents need to take a serious look at their own lifestyle and eating patterns. Since there's no overweight members in your family I assume that you have quite healthy eating habits, and that's a good thing. Well first thing you can do is exercise instead of sitting around watching TV, read or study instead of playing video games. Get outdoors, walk, garden or do other physical activity, anything that gets you sweating heavily. Is there anything you're really interested in? Find a hobby and enjoy in it. Try to fulfill your day with a lot of different activities, that will keep your mind away from snacks and other thing that don't make a decent meal. Instead of snacks eat a carrot, an apple or some other fruit. Have three regular meals. Do not skip the breakfast. Don't eat cornflakes for breakfast, you can eat muesli with low fat milk instead. Read more about healthy food, you can make this your hobby, or even you can learn how to cook all this delicious healthy food. Trust me, weight loss can be fun! You're quite young and sooner you start the better. You won't have problems such as excess skin after weight loss, not to mention the emotional problems the overweight adults deal with. If you need any information or help don't hesitate to ask! Your parents and friends can help too by being supporting and understanding. Good luck! :-D

Alright thanks !! is there any certain exercises or foods to eat that can help? And i might have problems sticking to my plan any ideas to try to fix that?? :-)

All you need to do is watch what you eat, and expend more energy than you consume. It’s really that simple. Diets do not work. Change your dietary lifestyle, change your habits for good. You don't need me to tell you that fast food is a junk food. As I said you need to explore healthy food, learn about it. There must be some fruits, vegetables, eggs, meet in your fridge now. You already know that you should avoid white bread and pasta. Read the labels on the food you eat. For the average teenage boy the recommended daily allowance is 2500-3000 calories. Start counting. As for the exercise, if you are a beginner you could start with a fast walk. It is a productive way to lose weight and keep it off. You can start each walking session with a five minute warm-up of slow walking, and than 30 to 40 min of fast walking. End each session with a five minute cool-down of slow walking. Do anything that would make you sweat. Drink a lot of water. After a couple of weeks of fast walk you'll be able to gradually pass onrunning, that will burn the calories even faster. There's only one person who can help you and that's YOU my friend. Just believe that you can do it and go for it! :-D

alright.. what is the amount of calories a day for a teenage girl??

Oh, I'm so sorry, I thought you were a boy. XD For the average teenage girl the recommended daily allowance is 2200 calories.

Fat can move into the depression and you also feel not good. Loosig weight is very chanhelgin job, if you really want to lose weight then you need to follow the complete procedure and rules.

1. Start exercise regularly and also do the yoga.
2. Avoid heavy food and try fruits and light food.
3. avid junk food like Pizza and burger.
4. Consult with a doctor and try some weight loss pills.

Use meridia diet pill with your diet and see the changes in your body. I have used meridia and the results are amazing