I concieved anytime within the month of March, just wondering if this sounds like I could be preggo! I took a test about two weeks ago, and was assured that I wasnt pregnant. Now as the days go by, i think i might have taken it too early and could still be pregnant. I have not missed my period yet, it should come anytime within the next week. I have not had any other bleeding either which seems to me like Im not pregnant as well. I have however been uncontrollably moody and by breasts have been hurting for about a week now. They hurt even when i just fast walk! Also i have noticed that i have been going to the bathroom alot and smells are kind of bugging me, i am very tired all the time as well. I am aware this could probably just be pms signs, but I almost never have sore breasts or pee alot or anything like that anyother month, so i am questioning pregnancy! what do you think??

It sure sounds like you might be pregnant but like you mention it could also be symptoms of your period coming soon too.  When you took the test 2 weeks ago it was indeed to early to be able to read any HCG levels, I am not sure as to how close you are to having your period now but there is first response that can be done 5 days before your period is due.  Although the closer to wait until your period would be late would be actually a lot better and more accurate.  Remember that morning pee is the one you want to test as that will have the highest concentrate of urine to test for pregnancy levels.  Hope this helps 

thank you this does help. Im trying to wait another 10 days to see if i get my period or not, its strange period symtoms because i never have tender breasts. i was also thinking that they could just be growing which is why they hurt?? Im not sure, Is not having the bleeding common if i am pregnant?

Some women do have implantation bleeding but not everyone so no it's not uncommon to not bleed at all during a pregnancy. I used to get tender breasts before my period and a couple days on my period. Just relax as much as possible and take your test if you still need to in a couple of weeks. Good luck and I know the waiting is hard if you need someone to talk to remember you can ask me anything or talk to me about anything.