Hey
I had a bizarre period this time. Usually I get crams about 2-3 days before my period and the period last for maximum 4 days. But this time, I didn't have any crams( before or during my period); it just came without any warning, but lasted only for 1 day. And then it stopped. I didn't even bleed that much (I only changed my pad twice). I don’t get my period regularly or on time, but I do bleed more than this. I am wondering if this is my real period, or is something wrong inside me. Is it normal? Did this happen to anyone before?

Hey Amutha,

I am going to see my doctor again, just for reassurance more than anything else.

Just when I think the bleeding has stopped, it starts up again! Its never heavy enough for a pad and I just wish I would stop.

Am sure your symptoms are nothing to worried about, although I would visit your health care provider if I were you, they can put your mind at rest.

In my (medically unqualified) opinion you have just come on early and light. Have you been stressed, lost or gained weight, been on any medication? All this can effect you menstrual cycle and knock it out of cynic.

Good Luck

Charlie

Hey Amutha,

I have experienced the same thing. My period normally last about 2 to 3 days but this time it was for only a day and I only had blood when I wiped and a little on my pad. It could be implantation bleeding if you had sex without pertection. But I would consult your doctor just in case. I'm going to do a pregnancy test on the 16th of june, because if its implantation bleeding you would want to wait a week before testing or you would get a negative result. Try not to worry, Best of wishes. Wish me luck too :) I have been trying for 9 months now to get pregnant.