Ok.. So I work at McDonalds. Yesterday I totally just passed out. It was the end of my shift and I was waiting for a manager to punch me out and BAM i was in the crew room with everyone screaming my name. They almost called the ambulance. Thank God they did not... Do you know how much those things cost? I've only passed out a couple of times in my life but I'm extremely worried about this happening at work again. I know I didn't eat enough yesterday but I ate when I got home and I woke up this morning and still feel weak. I am soo worried I am going to be permanently weak and won't be able to keep my job. Gas prices are crazy and I need that money. I've been a vegetarian for four months now and I don't believe I could ever eat meat again so this worries me too. Gosh.. I'm a huge worry wart but My arms just feel so dang weak!! so i guess my question is HOW DO I GET MY STRENGTH BACK?!?!

LOok I am not vegetarian but I feel horrible too right now man I feel bad sick I have a stomach poisoning I am worse than you right I m scared and lonely and I have a lot of homework to do