Hey, last night when I went to go #2 I noticed that there was blood on my droppings and toilet paper... Today when I went to go #2, the only substance that came out was blood! I'm male, 18. I have no seen a doctor because I'm really not sure what I should do. Thank You.

i just went #2 and there was quite a bit of blood too.. im kinda freaking out right now.. im 17 and male by the way

You don't need to freak out, you just need to visit your doctor! You are young, but you should not be that immature and play with your health that way!

I really don't want to scare you, but it can be caused by hemorrhoids, but it also can be really serious as colon cancer. Bloody stool is something that can not be ignored.

As I believe, this is something that lasts a little bit longer and it can't be ignored at all. Do something about this because no one won't do a thing for you! 

was the blood bright red???

did it feel like passing glass when you went to the loo???

i would say that it would be a good idea to go see you dr!!

hey I am male 19 and when I pooped there was blood also, the people above did you find out what happened and caused yourself to poop red?

hey im male 14 and i pooped out blood aswell and im not really sure this happend 1 week ago then i found out tonight it happend again ive told my mum and she said to go to docktors could be hemmoriods if it is whats the dammage with hemmeroids ive had an opperation before and i dont want another 1 =[.......

The same thing happend to me this has happend previously and they tested for everything but yet it came back again a year later and im in so much pain right now im 19 female

If it's bright red, that means the bleeding is occuring near your anus. If it's dark red, the bleeding is occuring higher in your colon or even as far as your stomach. Bright red blood is most likely a bleeding hemorrhoid or even a busted vein (which heals itself). If you are experiencing abdominal pain and/or fever, you need to see a doctor.

how long does it take to heal because i have had this going on for the past 2 weeks and it is still hurting when it comes out. It is the bright red like you said, but i was wondering how long it takes to heal. It has been around 2 weeks now.

well.. i first realized it a few months ago.. while taking a #2 i wiped blood and found some within my.. "work" ..? i dunno wats going on.. but im getting worried, i havnt told anybody, but im 15, male..

i started pooping out blood again after a long time and this morning when i was pooping i look into the toilet and notice blood than i see blood dripping from you know were......
im male and healthy

i notice that it starts after eating Mcdonalds

hey people.. .i'm a female. .kid. .about 13 years old. .i once pooped out blood. .i got shocked at first. .but when i searched the internet(computer geek but cute!) i just found out that it's caused by food or if it's a hemorrhoid or something.. .if you've eaten any thing that's redish in color? then maybe that's it. .but if not. .consult a doctor about it. . :D happy to help!

I have the same problem. I went to the doctor and had blood work, stool cultures, a flex sigmoidoscopy every thing came back normal. I have had this happen 3 times now and dont know what to do. Something is obviously wrong but everyone says it is probably a bacteria. I dont know what else to think. Im a 30 year old female.

I've have this problem for three years. This problem occurs to me once every year or twice. And i've went to check on doctor already but din done any colonscopy, he saws the hemorrhoids around my you know where. The doctor give suggestion is to eat more fruits with high in fiber especially guava and banana. Let your stools become smooth so you wont need to strain it out. And another way is to have a butt spa by using warm water (dont get your ass burn (joking)) and add some salt (preferably sea salt) then have your "butt spa" for about 30 minutes everyday after bath. It does helps. And if you have hemorrhoids, there are some medicine to help reduce this kind of pain and help control your poo from having blood (only eat if you have this problem). I'm from Malaysia, i used Daflon to help reduce this. I dont have any pain during stools (unless it hard like rock) but just a full bowl of bright red blood. But it is better to check with doctor first. There's nothing to be worried about cause this is a common illness and it is not harmful to our life. But if you have any history or background from your family who has Colon Cancer or Rectum Cancer, it is best to go for colonscopy. Some people say it hurts so much cause it goes up from your ass hole till somewhere i also dont know. But some says it doenst hurt at all. I dont know i never go for that. My mum did, she said it was very painful but its better be safe than sorry.

i've had this for the last 5 years, it will ocassionally stop, there's almost always no pain when i go #2 (except when i'm REALLY constipated) and previously i've had cases about every 4 months where i'd only poop out blood and it just feels like diarrhea... but the amount of blood i poop out makes it look like someone just filled my toilet ONLY with blood red, fresh blood (not dark). It's not hemroids i've been to the doctors and they always test me negative, and just recently things have gotten worse, still no pain, but i'm releasing alot more blood than normal, (almost enough to turn all the water bright red it's roughly 2/3-3/4 red) but i'm now at the point where its normal for me to see it and i dont even register it.