Okay For The Last Week & ABout 2 Days I Think I Have Been Having Implantation Cramps ... ( They Feel Like Menstral Cramps ) But Less Lighter Than My Regular Cramps . . . One Day Last Week I Whipped & It Was Some Pink Blood On The Tissue So I Whipped Again With Another Piece Of Tissue & A Tad Bit More Came On The Tissue . . . & I Whipped One Last Time But NO Blood The Third Time . . But I Still Am Having This Cramping Sensation Everyday . . . At Night When I Go To Sleep I Toss & Turn Constantly Left To Right Because Of Back Pain . . . Therefore Making It Hard For Me To Sleep Css Of The Back Pain . . . I Also Have Been Feeling Nauseous  :$  But I Never Throw Up  & Sometimes A Little Light Headed But If I Close My Eeys & Be Still For A Moment The Light Headness Goes Away . . .My Period Isn't Due Until A Whole Week & 2 Days . . . Me & My Boyfriend Have TTC , So I Hope That I Am Pregnant(:  :-|   Oh Yeah & I Have A Bad Habit Of Eating Up Anything Sweet Now  XD  . . . Someone PLEASEEEEE Help Me With Some Info .

i have been having the same exact thing but i have not been cramping and my spotting only lasted a day really some hours and it was very light pink... my boyfriend thinks it was blood but i am sure i know the differences between the two.... if i am pregnant i would be three weeks now i hope i am pregnant.... other than that everything else we have in common... good luck!!