Hello. I have big problems with my digestive system and all my problems date about a month ago.
I have been on some camping with my friends in the mountains. We brought all the food from home and I wasn’t even thinking about possible food poisoning but it definitely happened.
When I came home I started to suffer from strong diarrhea. I was convinced it was usual food poisoning and that my symptoms will disappear within a week, but I was wrong. I suffer from that diarrhea for a month now. What kind of diarrhea this is and is it possible to get this kind of diarrhea which last this long from poisoned food?

Yes, I'm afraid that there are these kinds of long lasting diarrheas because I have experienced one about a year ago.
Symptoms of food poisoning depend on the type of contaminant and the amount eaten. Most of the common toxins cause nausea, vomiting, mild diarrhea and abdominal cramping.
This wasn’t my case.
I couldn’t stop my diarrhea which tortured me over than a month until I contacted my doctor. He found some parasite in bowel called Cryptosporidium. This parasite can cause long-lasting problem in people with poor immune systems.
He prescribed me some specific antidiarrheal drugs and my symptoms were gone in a day or so.