I having fever, diarrhea, body aching and stomach pain since few days ago. Yesterday stop diarrhea and body feel much better. However, today I diarrhea again, with some white small ball inside my stool.

I went to doctor, he said is serious food poisoning from bacteria. But what kind of bacteria can cause white small ball inside my stool? I afraid is parasite...could anyone here answer my question? Thanks you so much!

Most of the intestinal parasites are worms and they look like worms.  The ball is probably a pill that didn't digest, but check with your doctor anyway.  It does sound like you ate something that had a bad bacteria in it.  Some of the bad ones are samonella bacteria that live in uncooked eggs etc.  Clostridia are a particular nasty bacteria.  Look them up on the internet and read about how you get food poisoning.  Raw fish or seafood, raw eggs, chicken and meat that isn't cooked properly, potato salad that sat outside the refrigerator too long - the list of things to avoid is long..  I have a friend who goes by the slogan "when in doubt, throw it out" when deciding whether to eat something.  If you do study food poisoning, don't be surprised if you think you have every disease you read about.  It happens to people studying to be doctors and nurses etc.  You won't be alone.

Find a colon hydrotherapist or the word colon hydrotherapy in your area and talk to them. The reason I said this because 3 weeks ago I was in your same situation. I had a fever, body aching, starting to have diarrhea; however, couldn't poop, and my belly looked like a 9 month pregnant lady. I picked my husband that evening and complaining that my belly was huge. He took me to my office where I practice colon hydrotherapy on myself and my clients. We stayed there for two hours and usually I don't do that for my clients. I give them 75 minute colonic and have them come back the next day. After that I didn't feel pregnant and my diarrhea was fine. I poop normal the next day.

Good Luck!

As a woman, right now I have my period and I need another colonic because I feel pregnant again. Oh well! I enjoy getting colonics and taking my supplements.