I SEEM TO BE IN THE SAME SITUATION AS A LOT OF WOMEN HERE....IM 24 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE FOR MY PERIOD. ALWAYS A 28 DAY CYCLE EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE. UNFORTUNATLY IVE TAKEN 3 HPT AND THEY HAVE ALL COME BACK NEGATIVE. IM ALSO HAVING SOME SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY LIKE NAUSEA, WHITE DISCHARGE, BREASTS ARE TENDER, AND ABDOMINAL CRAMPING. IM NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I COULD BE PREGNANT AND ITS JUST NOT SHOWING UP ON THE HPT???

Hi Narnia,
It is VERY possible you are pregnant. How late are you are on your period? Sometimes HPT wont show for a little bit. Dont be discouraged. You can also have a blood test done to find out if you are. Blessings to you. Please let us know how you are and the results.

Hizgrace

HI HIZGRACE4ALL,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANSWERING ME! IM 11 DAYS LATE AS OF TODAY. ON WEDNESDAY IM GOING TO SEE MY GP SO HOPEFULLY SHE CAN CHECK WITH THE BLOOD TEST. IM JUST HOPING THAT ITS FIGURED OUT SO I CAN STOP THINNKING ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME!!