The last day of my period was 9/12 I had unprotected sex and he came in me and its 18/13. I've felt sick for the past week is their any way I could be pregnant?

Being 'sick' is no valid symptom. Are your breasts sore? Is your belly hard? Is your belly growing/bigger than normal? Do you have weird cravings? That's four months between September '12 and January '13. Best answer is to go buy a pregnancy test.

Dear Brie

If he ejaculated in you, there is a good chance of pregnancy if it happened in a fertile time. However you don't give much in the way of clear detail.

1. What was the first day of your period? 5th Dec?
  2. What is your cycle length? 28 days? Is it regular?
  3. When did you have sex? 9th Dec?
  4. When was your Jan period due? 2nd Jan?
  5. Have you had any sexual activity since? If so what, and on which days?

If the assumed dates are correct, then if you ovulated 5 days earlier than would have been expected, then it could have happened in a fertile time. If you had other sexual activity, sperm might have been transferred (maybe manualy) to your vagina. Then again, you may have just missed a period.