i may be pregnant don't no for sure yet as i had sex on the 2nd of november with a condom and it split and we didn't realise til after he cumed. was supposed to have come on my period on the 26 and i din't then on the 2nd-3rd of decemeber i started bleeding but it wasen't normal as when i went toilet it didn't drip into the toilet it only came off when i wiped it with toilet roll and it wasen't the normal colour it was bright red and it only lasted botu 1-2 days. I have also been feeling more tierd, going toiilet more often, more headaches, back cramps, stomach pains, sore/tender/changer colour to brown around the edges/boyfriend said have got bigger/ got white particle bits on the end breasts. I toke a pregnancy test before i was supposed to come on and it said negative so i toke one after i had missed my period but i toke it in the middle of the day not in the morning and that still said negative, so i had a word with my bf's mum and she said that it is most prob because i haven't got an hormone things in my urine yet. Because she said it happened to her all the preg tests she had was negative even after she missed her period and then she left it bout 2 weeks and had another one and it said positive and the doctors said to her it was most prob because she didn't have an hormone things in her urine til a while later. And the she had a baby boy! But m noyfriend is saying that if i am pregnant he wants me to have a abortion but i told him i ain't having the surgical one and i can't take tables and then he had a go at me. I dunno what to do please help

I'm sorry if i sound harsh but i'm voicing my oppinion but trying to not let any emotion get in the way.

first off DO NOT do this because your boyfriend wants you to. he has no say and it both of you were equally at fault. accidents do happen however. Abortions besides having too many ethical moral reasons to list carries many risks and leaves deep emotional scars for the mother afterwards. I take it you never took the morning after pill. anyways if you are pregnate there are other options besides abortion. such as adotption. there are countless other couples who would love to have a baby but cannot due to fertility problems. I strongly reccomend that if you are pregnate to go to your local planned parenthood facility and they can help you through it all and it is 100% confidential if your worried about your parents, you do not need their permission to go there and the people who work theri will not disclose any unwanted information to them........

once again, abortion is extream in countless ways and there are much better options out there. could you imagin if your parents didn't killed you?? ?

everything will be fine... let us know if you have any other questions or concerns and best of luck.

Hey first I like to say not do anything you don't want to do, and do not listen to your boyfriend about having an abortion because you have equal rights to your own opinion, and if your boyfriend does not want to stay with you after making up your mind then let him go because he is not worth it trust me. There are other ways like adoption if you can not afford the baby, but with me I would keep the baby because of my past experience when I was young of giving up my baby boy because I thought I would not be able to take care of it and listening to my ex boyfriend then and now everyday it hurts me inside knowing that I listened to him and gave him up, but there is help out there if you are pregnant and want to keep the baby, and there is help also if you choose to give up the baby but do not listen like I said to your boyfriend because you have an opinion too! Just go take another pregnancy test in a few days if you still do not have your period or go see a doctor for a blood test. Let us know what you find out okay Hun, take care!

yeah i no about the abortion, adoption and that but my boyfriend says that he don't even want me to have it if i am pregnant. And if i turn around and say that i am keeping it he goes if you keep it we are finished. And i didn't no he was like that and then i had a word with him the other day and said if i am pregnant why don't you wanna keep it and he said because he doesn't want to ruin his life young, but i don't think that is the right reason i think it is because he is scared of his dad as his dad doesn't no and he doesn't want him to no. As the other day we had a argument with his mum and then she said that she is going to tell his dad and he started crying as he is scared what his dad is going to do as every day his dad has a word with us saying don't go having children young and that! so i dunno what to do

Boyfriend needs to grow up and so do you. You both need to face this resposibilty head on. He cried because mom threatened to tell dad on him? Come on now. This is up to you, if bf wants out, let him get out, you won't be the first or last single mom on earth. Both of you are equally responsible right now but it sounds like bf needs to bail, so let him.
Granted this pregnancy could be called an accident due to the failure of birth control but no matter how you slice it a baby could be on the way. Tell him to snap out of the poor me c**p and tell you what he's needing to do, then you tell him what you need to do. It's got to come from your heart not your head.

Do you mean you can't take tablets? Like swollow pills? Cause if your saying a reason why you can't have an abortion is cause you can't swollow pills... then you definatly need to get an abortion. B/c if you can't swollow pills, your going to have a heck of a time going through doctor visits for pregnancy/ and even having a child come out of your vagina.

I'm with all of them.

That's exactly how my first one was conceived. Condom broke, no second chances. The only person who may have suggested abortion was her father. When she told him we were getting married he suggested there were other ways to deal with it. Neither of us had any thoughts of doing it differently, we just got married a little sooner than we probably would have. We had not even discussed marriage yet, when it happened.

He should be with you, supporting you in this, if he's truly your boyfriend.

My opinion: He's just masturbating inside your body. o.O

I really hope you can find a way to keep the baby yourself.
If you abort, that will bother you for the rest of your life.
If you give it away, you will always wonder where it is and he/she will always wonder about you.

The best to you and I hope you can work it out :-)

if i am pregnant i will have a word with him and look at our choices together. um how old was you when ou got your girlfriend pregnant? did you end up keeping it? has she had it yet? At the moment i am finding it really really hard to look at any babies as i no my boyfriend won't let me keep it but i wanna! As i no if i get rid of it if i am then afterwards i would defo end up regreting it. And no i can't take tablets who ever mentioned that, do you needa take tablets throu the pregnancy? His mum said if i am pregnant that she ain't going to let me get rid of it she said i will be keeping it, but the thing is about telling my parents and his dad! But his mum says we are great with children and i agree with her i think my boyfriend would be a great dad. But he says he doesn't want to ruin his life as he wants to go in the navy and that yet! i will have a long talk with him when he wakes up as he was tired and stressed out so he had a little nap! We have got his nephew over the night 2nite but its just upsets me looking at him as it reminds me, please write bk thanks

hey kmsgirl,

you need to take a step or two back and just take a deep breath :-)

1) you don't even know if you are pregnat yet.... you could be worrying for nothing.

2.) your boyfriend will get over it he is as scared (probably more scared) that you are.

3.) once you have an abortion and kill your baby nothing can bring him/her back. from the sounds of it, the only one wanting the abortion is your boyfriend.

4.) if you are pregnat and decide you are both not ready for a baby and you think it would "ruin" your life and you end up having your baby adopted. you can always find out who/ where your baby is later and there are a lot of adoptive parents who would support you for that and be willing to help you any way they can.

5.) NO pills are not mandatory for pregnancy as most medications are available in a liquid form. if pills are necessary for some reason you can crush them and mix them with food so you wont taste it. finally just because you can't swallow pills doesnt mean you cant have a baby vaginaly. if for some reason you cant there are other options of giving birth.

6) cheere up and enjoy your self and stop worrying so much ;-)

I was 25 and she was 20 and you bet we kept him.

As Bio says, take breather, you're getting worked up over something that hasn't happened yet.

thank you all for your help and support, i feel a bit better now. i will just wait and see what happens