hello, i got the rod inserted febuary 08 im sixteen years old. For about the last two months now i've been having alot of pregnancy symptons such as constipation, abdamon pain, really tired, aching lower back, shoulder tips, nausea. I took a pregnancy test last night it came up positive and took another one today and it turnted out negative, is there a chance im pregnant, please reply im worried :-( xxx

not to scare you.. but most birth controls, if not all of them take 3 months to start working so your not supposed to have unprotected sex until the 3 months is up. and false positives are very rare, whereas false negatives happen all the time. you should take one more test right in the morning. make sure you hold it in your pee stream long enough. it might be easier if you pee in a clean cup and then dunk the test in there for the number of seconds it says on the box. but to me, you might be prego sweetie. if you want you can also just call your doctor and through a blood test they can tell you whether you are or not. but if you are and you dont want to keep it then you only have 1 more month until the abortion window closes. so i suggest you def. buckle down and start working double time to figure out the truth cuz it can take a couple weeks to be able to set up an appointent.

It does sound like you are pregnant. But I beg to differ on the abortion thing. That is not the way to go in my opinion. But you can go to a planned parenthood facility and they can do a pregnancy test for free and you dont need your parents permission to do so. And if you really want to know and you have a gaurdian or someone that can take you to the E.R. you can have a blood test done there and get the results back faster than making a doctors appt. Just some suggestions other than killing an innocent child. :-)

well im not saying right away without thinking to get an abortion but if shes a young girl what else does she have except abortion and adoption. im not saying its the right thing to do, im against it, but you gotta do what you gotta do to better your own life before you can take care of a child. get married first, meet the man of your dreams. and have kids with HIM.

I'm 17 years old and I have a 1 1/2 year old son. My husband and I are both young but we did what we had too. We were not going to abort a life bc of our actions. He is the wolrld to me both of them are. I was pregnant with twins but I lost my daughter at 3 months pregnant. So yea if you think you are not ready then think about adoption not abortion please just think about it. Will the father be involoved if you are pregnant or is he not ready for that commitment?