hello. So i am 17 and it is possible that i could be pregnant. I was wondering if i can get some sort of abortion without my parents consent because i do not want to tell them. if i can...what are my options? is it legal in Minnesota? Also, i have heard about abortion medication. Is this a possibility for me..being underage and all. Because thats defnitely something i would be willing to try if i find myself in that situation. I could use all the help and advice as soon as possible! Thanks soo much! Its greatly appreciated!

Hey there. This must be very excruciating for you, hiding this matter from everybody including your parents can't be easy for you. You should go out to the nearest pharmacy and buy a couple of pregnancy tests, just in case if one isn't enough. You need to be completely sure that you are pregnant before we are able to discuss about abortion pill and other things. So, what you should do right now is either go and buy those tests or visit a gynecologist and he will tell you for sure if you are pregnant or if you are not.

you say it is possible you could be pregnant ! take a test and find out first it is serious this is a life inside you im not trying to have a go but termination means in a few years time when say your 18 you may think to yourself i could have a toddler of 2 years now it would be teriible and abortion can leave so many regrets ! abortion isnt just a procedure it will leave you with very unpredictable periods for the next 2 years and could cause many regrets please get a test to find out if you really are first ! then i suggest if your not next time you have sex make sure you use protection very carefully and be very sensible . Also if you are pregnant dont be so forward on thinking of having an abortion its a huge thing you can have an abortion i think up to 3 months or something ! when did you last have sex if it was only 2 odd days ago it may not be too late to take hte morning after pill ... but abortion is serious i wish you all the best !!x

Ok first, ignore my email. Second, don't listen to that id**t above me, it's not a life in you yet, yes, get tested first, fine what ever, if I didn't know any better I bet they'd test you before hand any ways instead of looking around in your vagina. Forget the regret sh*t, sh*t happens ok? I'm not sure if you need consent but. Don't start with this regret "I'm a horrible person" because this fat c**t wants to throw out her opinion about what you will feel. If you feel regret, I'm sorry that you do. But if the kid's not meant to be, he/she is not meant to be. 

The law on abortion in Minnesota requires both of your parents to be told 48 hours prior to your abortion so yea but beware a Judical bypass can happen.