Is there a reliable method to test if you're pregnant without buying the hCG test kits in the stores? If so, what would you recommend? Draino? or another home use chemical? CHeap and broke in CA.

NO , THERE ARE NO HOMEMADE TESTS SORRY!

BUT because you are IN CALIFORNIA you CAN APPLY for EMERGENCY MED CAID!!! MEDI CAL..It would cover an abortion, pregnancy testing, and birth control services as needed!

PLANNED PARENTHOOD OR ANY ABORTION clinic does offer free pregnancy tests.

Their really are homemade pregnancy test, although they are more like science experiments.....

Hey, I was curious of the same thing. I wondered how people used to do it. There is a few things they say are indicators that you may be pregnant. This is what I found. I was just curious about it one day. So who knows if you want to know because you are thinking you may be pregnant or were like me and like how did they do it before we could just go to the store and buy one.

sorry hit the button to fast.

Here they are, what I have found anyways.

Homemade Pregnancy Test with Dandelion Leaves: Remove the dandelion leaves off the stem and keep them on a piece of plastic wrap on the ground. Leave them on the ground and make sure they are not under direct sunlight. Now urinate on the dandelion leaves and ensure that you saturate them thoroughly. Let the leaves as it is and check on them after every ten minutes. If red blisters appear on the leaves, it is a sign that you may be pregnant.

Homemade Pregnancy Test with Pine Sol: Pine sol is an essential oil derived by the steam distillation of needles, twigs and cones from a variety of species of pine, especially Pinus sylvestris. Commonly used as a cleaning product and a lubricant, it can also be used for homemade pregnancy test. All you need to do is mix your urine with the pine sol and wait for some time to see whether there is any color change. If so, you may be pregnant.

Homemade Pregnancy Test with Bleach: Bleach, a chemical that removes colors or whitens through oxidation, can also be used for homemade pregnancy test. Just add your urine to a cup of bleach and if it fizzes or becomes frothy, it is a possibility that you are pregnant.

please do not use even attempt the bleach method. when undiluted bleach mixes with your urine it releases noxious gases that can be fatal in large amounts.

Ok i had my hubby try the blaeck test and guess what we are going to be rich hes prego lol this obv is not true nor accurrat

Alot of people are mistaken about the bleach test. It is not if it just fizzes, it has to get a layer of white foam on the top and remain there after it stops fizzing. It's going to fizz anyway but what you are looking for is the layer of foam on the top. I tried it and the layer of foam stayed there for hours. I performed it at 5:00 and when I went back a little after 8:00 it was still foamed over so I just poured it out. I wanted to see how long it would take for the foam to leave. Anyway that's how you read the results. Good luck to those who want to try this just make sure you're in a well ventilated area and for those who don't then don't. That's part of how we learn through trying things and that's also how we have fun so please don't demean those that do try this. Always follow through with a hpt, doctor visit, and/or ultrasound to be sure. Love ya and loads of sticky baby dust to those that are trying.

Do were you actually pregnant? I'm just curious because mine did the same thing.

So* were you....

were you pregnant ?

I have actually been pregnant and first checked with bleach and than had it confirmed with a doc. So I know hundred percent the bleach works like it says ..it will only let that strong of fumes if pregnant ..if not its not to awfully strong ..although do recommend doing in a very ventilated area ...

Hi! Can anyone help me x__x i don't know if i may be pregnant or not? my period is regular and has always been regular i had my last period Nov. 3rd and so I'm sure i was ovulating between the 13th and 22 of that month come around the 30th of Nov. i had light bleeding for about three days it was so light i only would have needed one pantie liner if that! Which is strange because my periods are never early never late and always a heavy flow and I experience no cramps! The cramps were painful when it had appeared early ,could it have been implantation bleeding and here a few days ago i spotted and here the past 2 days I've been having a white milky discharge ,should i test?

I'm feeling the same way like you feeling and that homemade stuff doesn't work to me you should buy a pregnancy test to be sure I'm gonna buy one

Ima try this just for fun