I have recently broke up with ,my boyfriend and I told my cuz to get me a test and it came up posotive I have no idea weather abortion is a good idea. Do you think I should tell my ex? Do you think I should tell my parents who would kill me if they found out? Or do you think I should just leave it?

I kno right cuz on thursday i used this lube named astroglide and im 13 to and it said it wuz a moisturizer and immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooo scared cuz ive been running to bathroom alot cuz my bladder has been out of control and my stomach is makeing loud emmbarrising nosies and i have a feeling i mite be preagnent to but im not sure !?!?%-)

Hi Elly,

It's very rare for there to be a false positive.  There is a good chance you are pregnant.

Tell your parents. You will need medical attention, for your health and that of the baby. Even if you do consider abortion you likely can't do anything without your parents help.

Your ex should know as well. It is his child too.

Talk to your parents and let them know what is happening. They will find out soon enough anyways.

Good luck.

Thank you for you advise I will take it in account x

Ask somone you trust to take a test thts the easy bit tellin you'r parents is the hardest if you are pregnant!

I think I know that I am really scared

It's so inappropriate to be having sexual relations at 13 to begin with cus not only r u too young to be doing things like that yet but when things like this happen it's usually such a hard decision to make wen ur a young adult but being a kid well ilyoure not fully equipped or mature enough at 13 to make good judgements and an important decision like this so unfortunately you are going to have to tell an adult or ur parents u might feel guilty for not telling them down the line so I wud tell the parents over anyone else if I wher u :) I dunno bout the rules of bringing an adult with u to abortion clinic I'm guessing I'm have to as you're sooo young ! Ul need one of your parents at least so ul have to tel them good luck :)