I had unprotected sex and I'm only 17 to be 18 in a month or so and I honestly don't want to abort I think that's unnatural but a miscarriage is one the most natural things that happen and I wanted to know what I could possibly take and how much of it to take to cause a natural miscarriage. Someone please please reply I really am desperate for help 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

1. Are you sure you are pregnant?
  2. What did this sex happen?
  3. What date is your next period due?
  4. What were the start dates of your last 3 periods?
  5. Where are you from?

Dear, don't use abortion pills because those have been classified as group 1 carcinogens (cancer causing substances) and they could increase your risk for breast cancer. If you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion and this can usually lead to problems like depression or substance abuse. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Second, if you are pregnant, you should probably tell your parents. I know it's terrifying, but it will be better if they knew. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted.  Finally, here's a number to call if you need it: 1-800-712-4357 You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things better.

I agree with you regarding abortion, and she states she doesn't want an abortion.

She might not be/get pregnant, but getting helpful advice on her current situation (such as you gave) is vital, but she does need to respond.

However, the situation could be complicated depending where she lives regarding the response to unwanted pregnancy. In some cultures, talking to parents about this could be fatal.

Also, if you can't tell your parents, please tell another adult you trust or a friend