I am 17 years old and im pregnant. Its too late to take the morning after pill and I want to get an abortion.I have very strict old school parents that wouldnt think twice about throwing me out if I became pregnant.what should I do? I am in serious need of help.

Do you want the abortion because you want it, or your afraid of your parents kicking you out?
If you want this child, there are places you could go that would give you shelter. Your parents can not force you to have an abortion either.
This is your decision and only your decision. What does your bf have to say about this? Would his parents take you in? How long until you will be 18?
If you want this baby, there are alternatives for you out there. You can always start with Social Services.
On the other hand, if this is not what you want at this particular time in your life, that's okay to.
You do not need parental consent to have an abortion. The HIPA law enables a child to seek medical treatment with out the knowledge of either parent. The Doctor is ordered by law never to discuss the young patients history or procedures that may be done.
After you do this procedure, there are places that will offer you some counseling, i suggest you look into that as part of your after vcare program.
Good luck to you, and remember which ever decision you decide to make, it's okay. It does, by no means, make you a bad person, not at all.