so im 17 almost 18 and i live with my fiance in his parents house, mind you that he is 16 almost 17. him and his mother got into it and she is telling him that she can stop him form seeing me completely, but iam carrying his child, i just want to know if this is possible, can she stop us from seeing each other since iam having his child and her grandchild? please help me out!!!

She can try yes, but if he wants to see you he well find a way to. Even if you are carrying her grand child. She could also be just using that as leverage towards him. Maybe he needs to respect her home so they get along for the baby sake. FyI

Once you turn 18, you could have a problem. 18 is the age of consent for you, and technically you will be breaking the law since your partner is under the legal age of consent. If his parents wanted to, they could make life really difficult for you. You would think that they would bend a bit considering that there is a baby on the way, but they are well within their rights to put an end to your relationship, for now.
He is quite young, becomming a dad at 16 is frustrating enough for his mom/dad and your constant presence in their home is adding to that frustration.
Can you live with a family member? Maybe a close girlfriend? How far along are you?
Maybe once they see their new born grand child, they will probably sing a different tune, but for now, his parents are really calling the shots here.

HI, bbfeet is right When you turn 18 he will still be a minor. And they can try legally to stop you from seeing him. But I like bbfeets advice. If you have family member close or some friend, maybe good advice for you would be to stay with them for a while. It is not for his parents also. You have to understand them as well a little. But he needs to be the good connection between you and his parents. How long are pregnant?

Hi there, yes, your mother in law can definitely keep your fiance from seeing you until he is a legal adult because he's not 18 yet. Until he turns 18 then she is considered his legal guardian so there will not be much that you can do, unfortunately. I am sorry that she is being so difficult and I hope that you're doing well. Keep us posted on how this goes for you okay?