Is there anyone who can give me advice how to get my triceps bigger in period of few weeks. Also I don't have much time to exercise. I can devote myself for 15 to 30 minutes every day at maximum. Except weekends of course.

Thanks

30 minutes is all you need BUT do you have access to free weights?  Nautilus type machine?  Picture your triceps as part of a bundle of muscle, shoulder through bicep to elbow.  Working the ENTIRE  area is beneficial.  But to really pinpoint the tricep, your best bet is lateral pull down bar, lateral raises, front raises.  High reps, get the muscle burning AND REST IT FOR A DAY!!!!  I know rest sounds counter-intuitive, but 'building' muscle is just that, let it have time to recover and build.  

So, choose a weight you can comfortably raise and lower for 3 sets of 12-15 reps.  Stand feet shoulder width apart, weight in each hand, and raise each hand either out to the side, or out in front of you till its level with your shoulder.  Focus on the tricep as you do this.  You can alternate hands or do both hands simultaneously.  Elastic bands work very well for this movement as well.

If you can get to a lat pull down bar, even better.  You should find an assortment of handles that essentailly change how close your hands are together, the distance between your hands will actually affect what area of your arm/tricep you are working.  I have found that the shortest handle gives the hottest burn.  Set the weights, stand with excellent posture, grasp the bar but keep your elbows in, and pull down the bar ONLY using your triceps.  Visualize, use your mind, and focus ONLY your arms should be moving pivoting at the elbow.  BURN IT!!!  It's a relatively small muscle, you'll do well every other day, 30 minutes.  A variation would be to do the lat pull downs from your knees.

adashjr is spot on as to how to work that muscle. I think your time frame is not realistic though. That is a notoriously difficult and slow muscle to grow.

Absolutely. I got mine solid, and my calfs too, by cheating. I know I said to rest a day. But at the end of EVERY workout, daily, I would do wrist curls, lat pull downs and toe raises, all the while knowing these muscles/muscle groups needed a little more attention. Now, years later and fat, my triceps and calves are the ONLY definition that remain, LOL.