how can i build the muscle in my chest to make it more bulk? as you can see im fit for my height but the thing i want the most is a bulky chest. im 5 feet tall and cant seem to find a method to build up my chest. Any advise

Can anybody help me with this?

i really need an answer for this. can some one plz help me or give me advise.

Hello , 

I can give you good advice on this. 

So you just want your chest to be bigger? The best thing for your chest to grow is to do pull ups, chin ups, and Push Ups

There is really no need for any weights and stuff, you can get all you need with just push ups if you ask me. 

I started doing push ups 3 months ago and you can really see the results now. If you are interested i can give you more info about

• what type of push ups you should be doing,
  • how often, and
  • what to eat post and pre workout.

Let me know if you are still interested...

i am totally interested

I have replied to your topic about getting a definition rather than building muscle but if you want to specifically build your chest you should start doing push ups. I started 3 months ago and so far i have done 4 120 pushups. Also, i targeted exact muscle groups on my chest, shoulders, and back. Here is what i did:

• Normal Push Up - hands in width of your shoulders 
  • Wide Push Up - hands in a wide position
  • Angled Push Up - hands in width of your shoulders but angled to the side (fingers pointing outwards). Put your elbows close to your body when performing (this is awesome for triceps)
  • Aligator Push Up - this one is tricky, i will explain it but you can also google it. Left hand is in shoulder width and little up. Right hand is also in shoulder width but more down. Now lift your right leg (while in this position) and keep it in the air and touch your right elbow. When you finish one push up, just switch your hands (now your left leg will be touching your left elbow)

As for eating, the best time for workout is 2 hours after your last meal. Drink some water when you are exercising and after you are done, try having a meal within 20 minutes post workout ( or eat a powerbar, chocolate or some candy )

Now that you have 4 types of pushups, you need to divide them into 3 sets per push ups. So now, you have 12 sets. That means you are supposed to do Normal push up set 1, wide push up set 1.......normal push up set 2, wide push up set 2...... and so on.

Also, make sure you time you rest period between these sets. I started timing at 90 seconds between sets, but you can also do 2 minutes of rest. It might seem like a lot at first but trust me,  the more pushups you do the more time for some rest you will need.

For a test you could try doing 5 pushups per set and see how it goes. You can always increase it if you can complete it with no problem.

If you are just starting working out, do these exercises 3 times per week ( monday , wednesday, friday) but if you feel confident enough you can do it 5 times a week. But beware of muscle soreness :)

Hope this helps, and if you have any other questions reply here.

K.