Hoping someone can help me with this. Been doing weights a while now but a problem i have whilst working the tricep muscles i get a sharp pain in my right elbow, a kind of clicking feeling as its extended. This doesnt happen in the left arm and i dont over do it.
And by the way when i lift i do it properly and not out of position, line etc
any ideas, cheers. :O

Sounds like the triceps tendon rubbing against the olecranon process of the ulna due to rupture or inflammation at the musculotendinous junction. This is usually due to insufficient warm up before attempting to lift heavy weights. Take an aspirin or two for the inflammation. For rehab, I suggest wearing an elbow brace on your next workout and perform triceps extension using light weights and high reps to the point of discomfort but no excessive pain.

iv got the exact same problem, started about a week ago . is your (craigy) elbow pain still there ? did you use an elbow brace ? did it help ?

Hi:
I'm glad that you're not overdoing it. I hope that you are using "normal" standards when you are making that determination. XD Could you have injured your elbow at some point without knowing it? The clicking feeling is really not good. If you plan to continue your exercise routine over a long period of time, you'd want to get the pain checked so that you will not cause additional injury. That's the best advise that you can get. Go and have it looked at so that you don't have to alter your routine over an injury that could be treated. Please let us know what you find out and how you are doing.