first of all , I married 6 years ago ! now I am 31 and my wife is 28. I am straight man , and love my wife , she love me too. I use to be totally shaved , no hair on body ! any part and I have long hair on my head! my wife love me by this shape ! after 5 years of living together and have sex , she use to spank and finger me during sex and it was fun for us , but about 2 month before I find that she herself bought a strap on double side dildo, a little for wearer an a big for partner! I mean really big because it was  bigger than my cocks! I know she is not a homosexual so what was that strap on for ? so I realized she has some fantasy about me !  so I think a lot and finally I bought some girlish style cloths for my self ! 5 weak ago one night I wore my cloths ! girl long socks , a sexy short and a girls top ! when she saw me , smiled gently and asked me wear make up ! so I did , then started to cat walk and put my self in her hands , she told me you are pretty and started dancing with me , but she guided me and I obeyed like a girl! during that she started fingering me and kissing me and spanking on my butts , them she turned me and putted out may short( underwear)  and and hers , then put her p***y on my butts and told me I have a prize for you ,darling! then she wore strap on and pose me in dog style ! I was a little nerve ! but she said it is what we both want and it make me little relax! but the strap on was big and it scared me , I had never experience such kind of sex ( anal sex ) before ! she fingered  me again and use some lubs , then she put the strap on on my muse and make me suck it , so it make me relax and again I pose in dog style , and she started to push her strap on dildo inside me ! but very slowly ! it make me moan and little pain ! I put my head on the floor and make my ass as round as I can !  finally she put its inside me up to the end and only after that stop until I can handle it ! I don't know why but during pegging I lost my erection ! after some while she started jerking ( pulling back and forward) and our great pleasure started , I felt it inside me and automatically moaning ! after while it seems me I need cum shot ! but I don't want to do ! I just try to avoid like we avoid of pissing ! my body went hard and my eyes gazed and then I became relaxed, but she didn't stop f*****g me despite she do it with double temperature ! , and amazingly just some seconds later I was in the mood and moaning aloud ! and I experienced what I told you before again , it was just in the third time that she was very deep inside me and screwed me hard , and meanwhile that time she suddenly pushed her self very hard to me and inside and started to orgasm / cum shot , I could  fell some warm wet on my legs and butts! and with hers , may be because of great pressure I stated my orgasm with a big cum shot again ! all my body went hard and it seems me I cum shot with all of my body ! and amazingly it took 1 minute long I think !  after that time she told me that she love me more and she had a feeling never experienced before. during last month she do it 2 times again on me . and I should say that I find this a great pleasure ! I never saw her cum shot orgasm on me and multiple orgasm by myself !   

so does it bad thing we have done ? we don't have a bad feeling about it? is any body else like us ?

I think it is great experience, try keep it on !

I think you and your wife find a great way to mkae your self saticfied ! do not be woried , if pegging you make your wife squirt on you it mean that it has great pleasure for her , and if you have a multi orgasm ! so why dont do it again ? ( I wished I was your wife ! )

yes nancy , You are right and so I keep doing it after that ! why not! I wish you find some partner like to try with !

Man u r lucky with ur wife. I have the fantacy and tried it to myself, took me a while to convince my girl to do it to me, we both had sooooooooooo much fun, not lots of girls agree to this. If u read more into it u will find that men G spot is in there asses, it has a direct access to the prostate and this is why we feel such an intense orgasm. This could also open you to find more about ur sexuality. My experience made me wanna try it with a real guy, I am open about it with my girl and we have an agreement about it......honesty is key here.........Enjoy being pegged and salutes to ur gr8 wifey :)

wow i wish some girl would f**k me like that, you're really a lucky guy and if both of you enjoy that why have doubts?

enjoy=)

My friend ,if this is what turns you on ,how could it be wrong ? Sounds like you both enjoy it ,so, just enjoy it. Good luck!

ig u both r enjoying tis, jus continue doin it. maybe nxt time u can do anal to ur wife im sure she will enjoy n sure she will squirt