i cought my wife cheating on me couple weeks ago,she is moving 1200klm away and moving straight into hes house, she wanted kids to go with her 13,14,and 6, but they want to stay with me and family,she tried splitting them up,but me and her mother talked her out of it.i spoke to her about kids moving and told her if they were going to move they prob wouldnt until end of school next year,18 months but she has in her head they will move in 6 months, i have spoken to kids 13 says she will never move with her,14 wont do nothing for 18months and 6 wants to live with me,kids have allways been closer to me.wife had only been talking to this guy for 5 weeks,she didnt even show any emotions when saying goodbye to kids.she had been depresed on and off for years i always tried to support her, or get her help, go to doctors but she always pushed me away and never got help.we were together for fifteen years more bad than good, i loved her but she didnt always love me.i know kids will be on her mind in her new relationship.i dont want her back i just hope he brakes her heart like she has done to me.does anyone think they will last with all her bagage.

no!! they wont last especially if they have known each other for that long. she will sooner or later come to realization of what shes done and how she has treated you. if she honestly didn't show emotion when she was leaving it eans shes a heartless b***h and you should be thankful she left because no one deserves to be treated like that. im sure if you were the one that left people would be calling you names and all that c**p. i wish you the best in life and hope you find someone that trully deserves your love. i cant believe someone would leave after 15 years of marriage and 3 kids. thats ridiculous. i hope he breaks her heart too just so she can see that what goes around comes around.

My wife too last month. Same thing, how do you get to the point of not wanting her back. I love her so much!!!!