hi! i got an abortion when i was 19.. i did just take medicine.. (i forgot the name of the med.).. and after 2mons. i was bleeding.. i didn't go to the hospital..  and now i am 25. i been married for 5years now and still not get pregnant.. i been thinking that i have problem because of the abortion.. what will i do?  please reply to my post. thanks a lot in advance..

Hi Guest999999,

You and your husband both need to see a fertility specialist.  It may not be "you."  It is unlikely that there was any "damage" from the abortion.

You can expect blood work and a full physical and internal exam.  Your husband will also be asked to provide a sperm sample.

Good luck!

medic-dan thank you so much for your reply.. well my friends told me that it may not be me who have problem because i been pregnant before.., we didn't come to any specialist yet.. but soon we will be... thanks again..