ok last month I was 9 days late for my period this month it came on time if I had my period on time last month however my breast are still sore to touch and lay on, my stomach is sore. I don't want to go and spend a forturne on tests when they kept coming back neg. I don't think could be pregnancy I just don't know what it could be.

I’m sure you know that pregnancy tests are accurate only after some time passes after sex – it’s recommended to take the first pregnancy test at least one day after your period is late, it’s just not reliable sooner. That’s because only time you can get pregnant is during your ovulation which happens in a few days just in the middle between two periods. You are the one who knows best what were the chances to stay pregnant, but the other reason besides pregnancy can be a hormonal change. Your hormones can get messed up by things like stress and weight change, it usually settles itself on its own but in the meantime hormones can cause a lot of confusion because of tender breasts or cramps.